B-Corp certified company contributing to the future sustainability of the food sector.
Are you an experienced Construction Project Manager looking for a chance to make a real impact?
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager to join a pioneering sustainability B-Corp company. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of their construction & fit-out projects from planning to completion.
The successful candidate should have a strong background in construction project management and ideally have a passion for sustainability and making a positive impact on the world!
The job duties and responsibilities include:
• Developing and managing construction project plans, budgets and timelines
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with subcontractors and other stakeholders
• Negotiating and managing contracts and subcontracts
• Ensuring that projects are completed on time and on budget
• Ensuring that all projects are completed to the highest standards of quality and safety
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and building codes
• Keeping up to date with changes in the industry and staying abreast of best practices
The ideal candidate will have:
This is a fantastic chance to join a rapidly growing, groundbreaking company that is making a real impact in the world. If you are looking for a challenging role that will give you the opportunity to help shape the future of sustainability in the food industry, then this could be the job for you.
Industry: Vertical Farming / Controlled Environment Agriculture
Employment Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Sandwich, Kent
We’re a committed virtual support team based in Tamworth, UK. We deliver administration, data entry, process mapping and general business support to companies big and small.
55 St Leonards View,
Warwickshire, B78 1JZ.
Telephone: 07554 138 355